Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh Shit Dat Boy Look Like...



OK...so people are always yelling at me on the street that I look like Team USA Gold Medalist/NBA Champion Tayshaun Prince of the Detroit Pistons. This has been happening since high school, since Tayshaun was playing for Compton Dominguez HS. Sometimes slightly more awkward people tell Jay, "Yo Bro, you totally look EXACTLY like Mos Def/Spike Lee. That's CRAZY DOGGGG." Well, I'm sick of this shit except for when it gets me into clubs and gets me free drinks. But actually, F that I'm just not accepting any free drinks from drunken Midwestern bros like THIS.


Fuck it, Let the People Decide...


Am I the thin man Tayshaun Prince, Hank Baskett former Colts and Eagles Wide Receiver aka that dude with Kendra from Playboy, or Barack? Is Jay Spike or Blackjack Johnson the Mighty Mos Def?













Who Does BA Look Like The Most?















Who Does J Look Like?



0 comments:

Post a Comment